For more than 10 years, I had the opportunity to work on different teams of IT group. I have six years of experience in leading teams in IT group and I am skilled at communicating plans and directives to upper management and the leaders of other departments. As a part of team, I helped to build many IT processes, controls, managed a number of IT, and business projects.
I left IT group and joined the strategy group in the bank. As the Head of Digital Transformation and Innovation Department, we are trying to bring value to the bank in different areas;
- Defining digital transformation strategy and roadmap,
- Measuring, digital maturity,
- Managing digital transformation program,
- Collaborating with Fintech startups,
- Managing innovation and ideas that inspire changes of what we do,
- Manage to research digital banking trends,
- Setting vision for cultural change,
- Improving customer experience with new business models.
I am part-time lecturer at universities.
During my professional career, I was fortunate to have received internationally recognized IT and other certificates such as ITIL, PMP, CobiT, CISA, etc.